View Profile moldremfilms

INFINITE LOOP

I created an infinite loop with only one turtle and one launcher. Now it won't stop.

Only one question:

Where is the turbo?

save me!

No problems whatsoever with the gameplay but clicking save equaled doomsday. There was an error with flash and the little settings menu that pops up is behaving erratically and not going away.

I'm sad too cause I was doing well.

Totally

Man I remember this when I was 10! Couldn't you rename sammy?

nice

i like the fact that you don't have to click to pop the balloon. I have a laptop so clicking is sucky with the trackpad. Some music would be a perfect touch, as well as an enjoyable "POP" sfx for the balloons.

good job

power ups!

THE GOOD: nice music and a great brick breaker game.
THE BAD:without the powerups this game would be extremely boring and take forever. The description of the game is misleading, you aren't a space ship. It's a brick breaker.

super fantastic great

THE GOOD: LOVE IT, SO CUTE!
THE BAD: You actually made me like cats there for a while.
THE UGLY: NOTHING!

ACHEIVEMENT!?!?

THE GOOD: I Played this for way too long while at work.
THE BAD: My gamerscore didn't change after unlocking a single achievement. Huh?
THE UGLY: Animal cruelty. Though I personally could care less for the elephant, there are some people...

I have a wife and baby on the way with a studio that needs lots of work put into it. If I had more tools I'd figure out how to do it all myself. Software is something that I have learned how to use. Hardware is harder. I broke an entire Mac Pro once.

31, Male