Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

Atheists???

How could an atheist be offended? I thought they didn't believe in being offended. ...oh wait...

Good stuff, but why is Adam gay?

CSI:gotham CSI:gotham

I can't hear the words?!?!?

Some of the voices were hard to hear, and when I hit replay the credits music kept playing, so I couldn't hear the voices at all the second time.

So I'm going to go ahead and refresh it and watch it again, because I liked it enough the first time even without hearing them.

Good concept.

All For You Sophia All For You Sophia

how to delete

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 130459

YOU CAN'T!!!!! HA HA HA HA!

But you can get blammed! Why not ask everyone to blam you?

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

INFINITE LOOP

I created an infinite loop with only one turtle and one launcher. Now it won't stop.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Only one question:

Where is the turbo?

Battle Gear 2 Battle Gear 2

save me!

No problems whatsoever with the gameplay but clicking save equaled doomsday. There was an error with flash and the little settings menu that pops up is behaving erratically and not going away.

I'm sad too cause I was doing well.

Grovers Mill Grovers Mill

sick

that is sick as the germs that killed the aliens. I do think it could use less talking and more music, but you seem to know what you're doing.

Take Over Me (instrumental) Take Over Me (instrumental)

wow

the only thing that would make this better would be real drums. maybe you want them to sound like they are computer drums though, so either way, this song rocks.

bigbeek responds:

im stuck using a rockband mic for drums so thats prolly why they sound weird
and thats for the gracious comment :D

Blame Me (Unfinished) Blame Me (Unfinished)

i blame you

cool tunes and i like your chorus, but...um? it sounds like the music is alot more serious and sad when the verse and chorus sounded like you were telling a joke about her being ugly! And if that's the point, then I totally get it! Anyway, it's cool that you just have stuff like this hiding on your computer. YU got a good voice (autotune of course) but even when i use autotune i still sound bad.